Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Its Resolution Time!



I think it helps, writing out the resolutions! It makes it more Official!

For 2009, my RESOLUTIONS are......

~ take more pictures of my family, and friends. (I hate always saying, I wish we
would have taken pictures)

~ do more fun activities with my kids! (and follow through)

~ Eat less, exercise MORE! (I have to say that, I think everyone does on Jan 1)

~ 2 words, SAVINGS ACCOUNT!

~ Take my kids on a great vacation!

~ See the best in a situation (gonna need some real help with this one, being
the pessimist that i am!)

~ Blog more, journal more, document more, organize more, de-clutter the ol' life!

I think these are all things i have wanted to work on, or wanted to do! OK... its on! The gauntlet is thrown~! Its gonna happen! ALL of them!

Look, I'm already blogging more! SWEET!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

oooh...good for you...thats strong list...good luck..n stuff