.... its so pretty outside
why do i keep walking by the load(s) of laundry ...
shouldn't i be folding?
....i don't want to stay inside....
I'm sleepy, maybe a nap? No.. Tag is awake...
.... What should i do first....
look at all these bills, maybe i should
organize?
Nah.... wow, look at that blue sky...
I'm BORED!
Wonder if Jack is having fun at his friends...
Cant believe they are swimming..
I'm hungry, cereal here I come..
I still think it taste good..
after almost 2 weeks of it!
Uh, darnit!
I just found a sand shovel in my purse...
Oh well, there has been worse!
I feel like baking again....
nuts... out of butter...
don't wanna go to the store!
I'm bored!
BUT THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO!
Seriously all day.. i cant commit to do anything....
This is Jacks first day of SPRING BREAK... 2 weeks off!
WOW.. this is going to be a long spring break... better get my act together
so we can have some fun!
1 comment:
That is how I have been lately. It must be the water. I could just hang out on the beach and drink fancy drinks all day and do nothing. That sounds heavenly... Wanta join me???
Post a Comment