Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thankful...

I'm thankful for:

  • sunny days

  • my main men, Jack & Tag

  • my sister

  • coffee .... cant leave out sugar and cream..... thanks for starting my day off the right way

  • sewing machine

  • new relationships *wink wink*

  • mac & cheese...Tag told me to put that in there!

  • living in Arizona

  • meeting new bloggers....

  • inspiring ladies....

  • marshmallow peeps

  • the pretty flowers blooming on the trees in my backyard

  • my mom

  • good advice

  • great music

Just wanted to jot down, and say out loud things I'm happy to have in my life...

3 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...

Great list!!!! I love the post from your boutique... looks like you had great goodies.

kari and kijsa said...

We are all over number three!!! great list!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Rebecca said...

That's a great list sis...peeps always make it on my list and so do you!! See you at lunch!