I came across your blog and I think its fantastic! I was wondering if you would like to become a contributor to my womans blog, its a place where woman from every where share everything!
Check it out if you like and want to contribute please email me at:
Hey!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :) Im glad to know the baby wont be asking for a pop tart to go with the milk! That was funny! I appreciate it though! Oh and I LOVE that top!! Hope things are going well! Brooke
2 comments:
Hey There,
I came across your blog and I think its fantastic! I was wondering if you would like to become a contributor to my womans blog, its a place where woman from every where share everything!
Check it out if you like and want to contribute please email me at:
womansworldmagazine@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Carly
Hey!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :) Im glad to know the baby wont be asking for a pop tart to go with the milk! That was funny! I appreciate it though! Oh and I LOVE that top!! Hope things are going well! Brooke
Post a Comment