Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How many is too many?

Say Hello to the members of the family I have yet to introduce you too...
Brobee, Mr Bear, Wubzey, Puppy, and Puppy.... (Nemo stuffy decided to stay asleep in his bed)

I use to think when Tag would carry his blankie and puppy, and froggy bag full of cars was a lot to take around with us everywhere...

Little did i know, that was just the tip of the iceberg...

These little lads, yes little, but when you combine them together are quite large when in bulk...ran errands with us yesterday!

Everywhere we went.....
Brobee, Mr. Bear, Wubzey, Puppy and Puppy came with us...

We would get out of the car..... "Mom, i need puppy, wheres brobee, wubzey mom, puppy, and Mr. bear......" Are you kidding me, i would ask!!!!

I would try and tell Tag before we got to our destination, "ok, only 1 stuffy comes with us"... he would say, "Ok Mom, just one (as he holds up 5 fingers)"....
Then as we would exit the car, they would all show up in the shopping cart!

Barnacles!

3 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

no many, is too many. just sayin. i love their little collection!! so cute.

Rebecca said...

i love my little nephew!

tag..you are the cutest and tell mom that you can take as many animals as you want and she should buy you lots more...at least 4 more would be good!!

...and maybe a few more cars too...for the froggy bag.

Danielle said...

soo..I have 5 more cousins than I thought! haha, Tag is too cute :]
Hope all is going well