I was scrolling though my blog noticing that,
there are only 4 entry's between July of last year, and now!
Ooopss...someone has been neglecting her blog...
(my eyes are wondering around looking for that someone! oh yes, its me)
So.
This is whats been going on...
* I celebrated my 33rd birthday in February!
Was one of the best birthdays, ever!
Had a great time, out in the morning with my sister, getting pedicures, drinking our coffee, was just wonderful!
***
It's funny...
It seems like it was just the start of 2010... and now March is nearing the end.
I hate that I forget to blog, because my memory is quite poopie, not sure if its genetic, or just the fact I'm a single mom of 2 busy boys, and that just keeps my mind busy enough not to retain and new information!
***
Already this new 2010,
I have been in and out of love (ah jeez),
I have been in and out of the hospital,
I have been in and out of the movies, and malls...
and in and out of sanity!
Yep..in just 3 short months!
***
I was looking through my blog, noticing that I had 9 drafts made, that I never
published, because they were never finished!
I suppose there was some effort there, but no follow through.
*note to self - must show follow through*
and I think that goes for many things in my life....
***
Side note:
THINGS I WANT TO FOLLOW THROUGH:
1. re-sign up for the gym
2. loose these fatty pounds before swim suit season
3. paint my bedroom
4. reevaluate the things that ARE really important in my day to day
5. fix broken relationships
6. cut out most of my sugar intake
***
Those are just a few.. I talk a BIG game, but my follow through is crap... so..
I just put that in writing for myself!
Now, there is no escaping!
***
OK
.... back to what has been going on these past few months...
* We spent New Years in Las Vegas, where my mom lives!
Had a great time, though I would never go back to the strip on New Years!
It was, for the lack of a better word, CROWDED!!
So many people, ciaos!
But, I can check that off of a list of... "things to do before your too old"
***
NEXT... this lovely picture is of......
Tag holding string cheese!
takes over your camera!
It seemed that every time I "re found" my camera,
one of the kids would have been using the camera for
either,
A: taking pics of themselves (Tag), holding strange items in his hand
or
B: making Lego Movies with his cousins (Jack)..
***
So, that picture above was one from Tag.
Thanks Tag, your cheese, looks... nice..
*Lets not forget about lil ol' Mona, who has been having her share of fun!
This was from a trip to the "Bark Park"
After she swam in the lake, I hosed her off, so she wouldn't smell of lake sewer water.
She had a great time!
So many more pictures we have taken...
Therefore, I must go sort through the past 3 months of the Hoffman lives in photo form...
so I can post more on my blog
of memories,
I just don't want to forget!
No comments:
Post a Comment