Sorry... Cycle at 8:45
Nope, cant... Power Yoga at 4:30...
Cant have that.. too many calories....
UGH!
Seems to be my excuseses as of late!
I have been obsessing over losing weight for summer.
Not even just for summer, but forever!
I'm tired of hiding parts...
I'm tired of buying "my size" pants...
I'm tired of looking in the mirror and not being happy with what looks back!
I have always had to work hard with my weight!
It should be a cinch, doing this for so long....
But since i have
become
33...
It's not so easy anymore...
(that's the new excuse)
I try so hard....each day i wake up and go to the gym!
I count my calories
(yes i do sneak in a few things here and there that i shouldn't)
but for the most part,
I consciously am aware of what i put in my body!
But.. no change in my jeans!
Its so frustrating..
I feel hopeless...
I obsess.
I stare.
I pinch.
I grab.
I move around.
I look with frown on face.
Its so hard to be a woman!
1 comment:
amen sister...its so not easy and so not fair but at the same time...i would never want to be a man with dangly bits...would you?
Post a Comment