Today.... i will vow to be the best... EARTH RESIDENT as POSSIBLE!
I will not run the shower for an hour, or waste the water!
(like i did yesterday, when i was watering the backyard, and forgot about it, an hour later going outside, and finding a small flood in the backyard.. IM SORRY EARTH)
Oh yes, I'm ALSO sorry for leaving all my lights on... (every time my sister comes over she walks through the house and turns off all my lights... IM SORRY EARTH)
I vow to unplug all my electronics when im not using them... (you see, i forget about this kind of stuff, but i will promise that when im done charging my cell phone, i will unplug it from the wall.... ooops.. be right back, i see it is still plugged in...IM SORRY EARTH)
I WONT use harmful chemicals.....
I WONT litter trash.....
I WILL..... take better care of the EARTH, and teach my kids about the importance to do the same!!
HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!!
(...must turn computer off, and not let it sit on alllllll day!)
1 comment:
very good
and
very funny
Post a Comment