I had to tell 1 and tell all.... the new (well in my house) use for the Panini Press.....
Im an avid fish dinner maker, yummy eater of the fish........
Love love love it!
I had heard, to use the Panini Press to make something delicious!
Tonight was the trial!
1 fillet of Sockeye Salmon..... Check!
1 hot Panini Press......... Check!
Non-stick cooking spray..... Check!
(i put fresh garlic, and salt and pepper on my salmon)
Rested that little devil on the hot press.... closed the lid...
OH MY GOSH..... 3 minutes later!
THE BEST PIECE OF SALMON EVER!
No fuss no muss!!!!
Try it! Im addicted... i have Talipia in the fridge for tomorrow.... YEAH!
(sorry no photos, i ate it... then thought of telling the world!)
4 comments:
Wow good idea, I'll have to share that when I do my Pampered Chef shows. I use my Panini Prss sometimes and never thought to use it for fish...:)
YUM-0! NOW I NEED TO GO AND GET A PANINI PRESS FOR MYSELF!
who knew?
i was just thinking that maybe i should get one...you may have just sold me!
xo
I just fixed that same damn salmon on my panini press Tuesday night. Actually I've done chicken, shrimp, turkey burgers, pork chops...it's endless! Gotta get the press ladies!:)
Post a Comment