FIRST:
Thank you ladies for entering my give-away and sharing great ideas for the spare room!
Friday evening we will pick the winner!
I have decided though, since alot of the suggestions were similar, that i am going to
just have Jack pick a name from the entries out of a .... well i don't have a hat.. i do have a great handbag though, that will hold the names!
If you want to enter, please just leave me a comment, about the room, and what to do... and you will be added to the "handbag" with the other ladies..
SECOND:
I didn't show you what you will be winning........
HOW RUDE OF ME!
It will be a one-of-a-kind Shabby Apron..
I found the fabric yesterday and just fell in love
and made it this morning... 



So, that is it... i hope you like it.. and enter the Shabby Apron Give-Away!
Also... if you are feeling lucky... My sister is also having a Lolia Giveaway!

3 comments:
I love, love, LOVE the newest shabby apron. But sadly, I have absolutely no decorating sense whatsoever, so I am the last person on the planet who could come up with a great idea for your front room in an effort to win the cutest apron in the world.
But I'm so happy I finally found your blog and get to keep up with you and the boys too. :)
Adorable apron, I love that you can just whip that up so quick! ahh the talent..! Have a wonderful weekend, oh and Happy Mother's day!
That is a darling apron!!!!
Post a Comment