Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sun Worship!

I woke up wanting to rearrange my closet..
Dresses to the front please! Jeans toward the back!
Who doesn't love a sun/tube dress?
If you know me at all... you know that I'm one who is quite fond of
"the tube dress".
In Arizona we can get away with wearing these 7 months out of the year!
The one above, i found, i think its a bit updated... and added one of my
belts to it to finish it off...
How CUTE is that!!!!
I love the Sun! ..

So, its going to be 100 degrees today!

Truth be told.. anything over 100 degrees feels the same.. its hot..

{but i love the hot!}

I'm a sun WORSHIP er! I would sit outside all day if i could, baking in the warm sun.

Its going to be a Sundress and Flip Flops today! ..

SUMMER IS HERE!!!

No comments: