Aren't these pretty little Peach Daises...
They cheer me up when i see them ....
I got them from my certain someone,
who happens to be the certain someone I have previously mentioned!
As for our summer of super funness...
We still are going to the pool, on the daily.
I'm so tan,
that I might have to change the box i check for ethnic background!
We also have been to the movies a few times....
Summer Movie Package,
gets us to the movies every Tuesday morning...
I wish i thought out the time i picked.
9:00 am is too early to smell popcorn...
its really not pleasant~
It was at 9:00am for pete sake..
Speaking of...
I think i am 100% OK with people bringing in outside
food and snacks to the theatre....
I personally smuggle in snacks and treats and drinks....
Paying $12 for a box of whoppers, is practically stealing from me!!
1 comment:
pretty flowers and he needs a name in your blog...like 'the contender'...i like it.
Post a Comment