Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Staying home = Cleaning

The boys and I woke up very early this morning...
I knew it was going to be a hot one, so thought we should start our day (after breakfast) by washing the car!
They were fighting over who gets to spray the car.... and who gets to spray the unarmed...
After getting sprayed, soapy, and sweaty all in one..
I have the cleanest car in GILBERT!


To my surprise, it was contagious... Cleaning..
I walked into Jacks room, after we were finished with the car...
and a shocked look on my face.
Just stared at him.
It was like, he was taken over by another human being!
He was cleaning his closet..
Deep cleaning.
Asked for his space, and just went to town on his OWN closet~

(Please excuse him being shirtless)

We had just come in from washing the car, and he was ready to work!

I had never seen such a sight!

As Jack was cleaning, I thought I couldn't just sit in awe, I must get to it too!

The playroom was my mission!

After 3 hours of cleaning.. we ended up with quite a pile ..for donations.. and for the garbage!

I just cant believe how you can accumulate so much.. and not even realize it!

We are relaxing the rest of the evening..

Even though Jack's room is clean, and the playroom is clean...

The rest of the house is a disaster!

Oh well... will leave that for another day!

1 comment:

☂niki. said...

i bet it feels so good to have a little less stuff. moving out to houston has helped me to see how much 'stuff' i really have. and how little i really need. when i get back home i'll have a few piles of my own.