Once again...
It's late, (for me) I have been laying in bed for hours...
I can't sleep!
My mind races!
I never seem to stop worrying,
contemplating decisions,
adding and subtracting,
juggling finances in my head,
thinking of tomorrows activities,
going over today's activities,
thinking far in the future about my boys,
wondering just how many calories I had today,(as im eating BBQ Popchips)
thinking when I will go back to the gym,
making silent promises to myself how tomorrow will be different,
wondering how Khloe snagged Lamar,
(I have always had the hots for Lamar, sorry too much reality TV)
thinking how silly my boys were tonight,
hearing Tag and Jack saying they Love me....
--they tell me 1000 times a day(that hopefully will never stop)!
...
Sometimes I wish I could turn off my brain!
Just stop thinking, and worrying....
My wrinkles have tripled this year.. with all my worry.
...
I do well with structure..
maybe this summer being so lackadaisical..
has driven me to lose my importance.
...
I think I will go get a new book to read tomorrow...
Maybe that will take my mind off "life" before bed and I
can join a story and put myself in it for a short while...
We'll see!
1 comment:
i do that all the time. sometimes i have to put my ipod in to fall asleep! at least you're thinking about going to the gym. i avoid those thoughts!
Post a Comment