Saturday, July 17, 2010

M.I.A.

I have been M.I.A
...
I have been one of the last people to get all jazzed up about the TWILIGHT series.
Always thinking in my head.. whats the hub-bub about??...
Its a bunch of Vampires... and I don't really like blood!
...
My sister is to blame.
"Jessica, you have to read these books, they are so good!"
she says to me one hot summer day!
I still remember the excitement in her voice...
I respond to such a request as... "hmm, I'm not really into those types of books"
(Im more of a feel good, learn something from book reader)
Little did I know!
I went to her house a few days later, and caught the middle of Twilight on the TV..
after 37 seconds..
I WAS HOOKED.. I have to see the whole thing I muttered.
I have to know what happens to that dumb Bella..
I think Edward is so HOT!
...
Since then..
I have read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse all in a days time, for each book!
I have seen each movie!
I was a bit obsessed.
...
Laundry done? Nope!
Dishes in the sink? Yep!
Kids fed? After I finished a chapter!
How does a book, control me like that?
I couldn't put them down!
I'm currently reading Breaking Dawn.. (will take me the rest of tonight to finish, 1 day and 1.2 for that one.. its 700 pages!)


I adore the Love story through all the crazy Vampire mess...
I didn't realize how much I would enjoy it!
...
I am a little sad though..
Um,
What do I do when I finish the last 200 pages....
...
Laundry!
Darnit!


TEAM EDWARD!

No comments: