Tuesday, February 17, 2009

err.....I CAN EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!

Yes, this is strange to have a can with "BOOBS"
written on it...
and
an interesting picture drawn on the front!
Well, this is the one thing that is mine.
Its mine, not the kids!
Its mine not anyone else's!
Having 2 kids, and getting so big chested
while pregnant..
and then err...
having them deflate to tiny tiny muffins....
i have started...
My Very Own....
Boobie Jar!
Most of my goals, include my kids!
which is great and dandy; goals for:
Our Future!
Well being!
Savings!
(well, really trying to work on that)
I figure....
I will save my change...
that will be
MY very Own...
no one but me gets!
GOAL!
I want some normal looking, not irreverent...
Lovely bosoms!
So there!
Some people save for a new car...
maybe even a new pair of GREAT jeans....
Not me....
I did always have to be different! :)

No comments: