How strange, i stared at it as i was getting my $1.59 Milk.... what a deal, i mean can you blame me for stocking up on that priced milk! Oh yeah!
2 milks...... check!
1 package strawberries...... check!
...... and 1 can Batter Blaster... ...... check! what?! So it wasn't on the list... but ...... but......
Tonight kids..... Breakfast for dinner!
which happens to be one of my favorite things to make for dinner!
I was a little apprehensive, i will admit, but why not!~
Step one....... take can out of fridge.... wow.... that was easy!
Step 2....... heat pan.... OK... i can do this step even quicker! Now spray batter in pan......
we tried waffles too....
WOW... so so easy..... NEXT
make eggs, bacon...... and I'm done!
And the taste.......
DELICIOUS... I'M SHOCKED!!!!
They came out very thin, no matter what size, almost like a crepe..... but had really yummy flavor...
Go figure, it was a hit.... with all of us...
Sometimes you need a little help.... so.. this was no mess, no fuss... easy clean up!
Everyone cleaned their plates..... they loved it!



3 comments:
I was wondering how that stuff was. When I do my Pampered Chef shows people tell me about that stuff all the time I have never tried it before I think my husband might fall off the chair if he saw it, but I think on a busy day or night it might be nice. I'll give it a try if it is really good. :) Where did you get it?
huh?...i cant get over that...
i just might have to try it!!!! i do do eggs in a tub like that, but i might try the pancakes!!!
Post a Comment