Monday, February 23, 2009

Its TIME......

So, let me lay it down..... HONESTLY.....
Miss Jessica here... has been, packing on the
winter pounds!
You know the feeling of..
"Being Stuffed in your Clothes"
(my sister and i use that phrase)
Well... I AM!
My jeans are looking a bit snug...
I have been noticing extra me,
and i have been extremely
critical of all my pictures...
ITS TIME!
ALSO... I live here in AZ..
and today
it was 86 degrees...
I was wearing a skirt, flip flops, and tank top
(and a little light sweater!)
Not so attractive as this outfit once was!
Soon... it will be swimsuit weather here!
Today i mark the day!
I am starting this... health kick (not going to refer to it as a diet...)
with the SPECIAL K Challenge, then i will go from there!
Once i set my mind to it... i seem to do pretty well, Its when i fall off the wagon!
Its hard to get me back on. (i bet that's because the proverbial WAGON, is always near a holiday, that means TREATS!)
With Christmas behind us... My birthday done... i think it is time to be focused!
So i weigh.... ***... (you didn't think i would
actually tell you!)..
and hope to be a bit slimmer then
that with in the next
couple of months...
Today has started off well.... walked to get Jack from school...
pushing Tag... took us about 30 minutes...
(had full intentions of us walking home, i had
brought Jacks scooter to ride home, and some Gatorade)
Until, Tag Mr. Stinky Pants.. had an accident
(i was not prepared,
i mean the "little" monster had taken care
of certain business before we left, how was i to know!)
And had to run down a girlfriend of mine to take us home!
Luckily she is my dear neighbor!
So...
I have a great start.....
IM FULL on BOARD!..
WISH ME LUCK!
(on a side note: The Special K, is delicious! and
has kept me pretty full for the 2 meals i have
eaten today! Im impressed!)

2 comments:

The Towes said...

personally i think you look fantastic........your beautiful and so super sweet ..oh and my mom and everyone loved the apron...xoxo

Rebecca said...

I like the phrase."a little extra me"!...I hear ya on this post...I'm in the same boat!!