Saturday, May 2, 2009

Im sorry Blog.... but need some help creative ladies..

I have been so busy.. with...well..... everything, i have neglected my blog! Happens to the best of us, i suppose! Trying to decorate the house, rearrange rooms, making aprons, taking care of the boys, (yes they still need looking after, lil buggers... just need their mommy.. go figure)
Been feeling over whelmed...but going to get past that... yeah.. (at least that's what i tell myself)
I need some help actually......
You see, i have a room in the house, i have NO idea what to do with...Its a front room in the house... in the past, it has been:
a playroom
a preschool
a guest room
and a mothers-quarters...
Now... its empty (well almost, there is a train table in there, and a basket of toys, can easily be removed.)
What should I make this blank canvas?
What should this front room be?
HELP!!!
Into the room in question.... Mona loves
to lay in here so she can look out the front windows.
(please dont look at the toy mess)

Has no closet, but great space!
Was an option 2ND garage or front room.
So, obviously its a front room.....
Its big enough to split the room... 2 ideas.....??
Give a girl some help! Would ya?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

my thinking is...an office and writing room for the boys...

check out
http://thewritestart.typepad.com/

she has a great post on creating kids writing spaces..

then the boys could write and draw while you work at your desk or sewing table

xo
b

SarahJarnagin said...

Personally, I would turn it into a craft/sewing room! I dream of a large room to turn into my craft room. I'd probably include an arts & craft area for the boys as well. Good place for them to do schoolwork while you sew!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I came over here from Rebecca's blog to say Hi, "Hi"! I love Rebecca's idea and I also love the idea of making it craft room/play room for the kids. Looks like you are a crafty girl with all your fab aprons...then you could create/sew while the kids play right there with you! Oh funny, I just read Sarah's comment, looks like we are all on the same page! :)