Monday, June 22, 2009

Jack, Jackman, Jackster.. Jackson Wren


My Jackson Wren has turned 9!
As the years go on, and the older he gets
the more he becomes independent.
The more i see how much he is
changing from a boy to a young man.
The once "jacks" or "jackie"
we use to call him, is now
Jack or Jackson!
I use to pick out his clothes....
Not anymore..
"mom, i like what, I LIKE"
Which happens to only be Under Armor..
The times i use to be able to get a kiss on the cheek (in public),
have now become distance nods...
Yes, i was one of those mother's that would
moisten a towel and clean his face!
I'm sorry for that!
But he didnt care...
{I always told myself i never would do that too!}
He is 9 now....
I'm so glad i have my Jacks, ehhm
Jackson.
... he will always be
my first baby boy!
I just love him to pieces!
I will take the distant nod...
I will take the Independence....
as long as i can still steel a kiss on the cheek...
{yes, when his friends are not around}
Im so proud of the Young man he is becoming...
Happy Birthday Jackson!
9years!

1 comment:

Alexa Mae said...

he is so cute!! what a lil stud. those m&ms are amazingly cute. love it! happy birthday to jackson!!