Friday, June 12, 2009

Nooks and Crannies....

Slowly but surely filling my nooks and crannies with great treasures.....

...had been looking for milk glass just like that to hold my hair flowers.... was having no luck... so my sister surprised me and handed over one to me from her collection.... Exactly what i was looking for...
The momory board above was handmade by my mother...

Little green glass jars from Goodwill $1.99 YOWZERS!
Cream flower pot Ross $3.99
Its just so fun finding a deal, isn't it?
What have you found for a great steal?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

nice pictues...we re so alike...in my old blog i did a post with the exact same title!! everything looks so nice, sis.

Anonymous said...

Lovely treasures!! I love finding a good deal...however I haven't found any lately, that must be why I am BROKE! :(

SarahJarnagin said...

I'm trying to catch up on my blog reading! I love the secretary a few posts down. What a deal!
Love your milk glass container. A friend bought me one similar - maybe not as big for .50 at a garage sale this weekend.