Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yum.. thats all i got!

Found myself in the kitchen... bright eyed this morning!
I am watching the neighbor boys this week.....
and my niece Morgan and my nephew Landon spent the night last night..
and i have my two boys here... sheesh..
how many kids does that make?
ALOT..
I found a great recipe for Chocolate Chip Muffins... so thought today would be a great day to bake them, and fill the kids bellies with some yumminess.....
Dont they look D E V I N E!
Im going to go ahead and just share this recipe...
dont even have to ask..... its yours... easy and delicious!

Chocolate Chip Muffins
Oven 400 degrees
2 cups flour
1/3 cup white sugar
1/3 cup light brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoons salt
(put all dry ingredients in a bowl, mix)
2/3 cup milk
1/2 (1 stick butter) melted, cooled
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
(put all together)
Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour wet ingredients in, mix well
(dont over mix)
Pour in Chocolate Chips
Stir.
Place batter in muffin papers or sprayed non-stick muffin tins.
Bake 15-20 min


Little Miss Morgan here, not only wakes up with the BEST hair ever!

She loved the muffins! LOVED them!

I enjoyed mine with a lovely homemade Iced coffee as well!
What a great way to start the OFFICIAL first day of SUMMER for us!
Jack graduated the 3rd grade yesterday! WOW.. I have a Fourth grader!
Its a good thing, that Jack gets older.... but i dont seem to age.. Not a year older for me...
NOPE! I SAID, NOT A YEAR OLDER!
(just let me tell myself that!)

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

really good picture of the muffins and morgan...think im going to make some this week!! best auntie...

SarahJarnagin said...

These look DELISH! Hubby saw the post and requested some already. :)

B said...

I'm trying to avoid Wheat at the moment but when I crack (which inevitably I will!) I am defo making those. Pop over to my place; I have something there for you...x

Heather Bower said...

Yum dog those look delish... I want some now!!! I think I'll make those tomorrow.

koralee said...

lovely blog and your chocolate chip muffins look amazing...will have to give them a go...i have the worst sweet tooth ever! Found you through our lovely friend simply b...so nice to meet you!

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

my husband wants some too :) they look absolutely fabulous !!! I will sure make some . thanks for sharing