Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Clothing Optional......

Summer here in Arizona has just started, really started....
Our average temperature this week is 105 degrees....
a few weeks ago, it was 110 degrees....
THAT's HOT!
...
I'm really feeling this heat wave in more ways then just sweating in places i care not to admit!
...
I got my electric bill today.
...
Last month, it had raised, as i knew it would!
Getting hot, keeping the air on... though i keep it at a respectable 78 degrees...
...
My bill this month, I'm OUTRAGED!
It doubled from last months... in the $200s....
(that amount normally doesn't rear its ugly head until August)
I have been more conscience this month... not doing laundry and dishes in peak hours...
turning off lights...
keeping the house dark, to keep cool!
I cant believe it!
So... as i sit her, yes sweating just a little bit... turned the air to 81 degrees..
turned fans on in all the rooms....
NEW RULE in this HOUSE....
Clothing Optional... its gonna be a HOT one!

3 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

that is a great rule. i'm going to write it down and stick it on the front door. you would die if you knew what ours was! i miss our old house and keeping the air at 70 degrees. i am so glad that it isn't too hot just yet!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

My eye was caught because of your fabulous blog name, 3 including me, love that!
Wishing you a grand weekend!!

koralee said...

I LOVE your blog...thank you so much for visiting me!!!

Ours is the other way around..in the winter our bill is sky high for heating..we do not have ac {some hot summer days I wish we did}..but I guess you can not live without it where you are. Try to stay cool my friend..and have a great day with those sweet boys. xoxo