So.... I might be a gym stalker!
Technically I have only done it once, today!
I did happen to walk by a gorgeous male specimen..
while entering the gym today.
First glance, no ring!
I mean.. First glance.. hot bod!
Oops.. First glance... handsome face!
Yes.. that was it!
He was so tall, he might have been a pro basketball/football player!
(at least in my thoughts he is!)
I couldn't help but position myself near his treadmill machine!
(I wanted to do to the treadmill tonight anyway, so there! And thankfully I had gone to the gym with full makeup from my earlier outings)
...
As I begin to run, I run as if.. I was dancing around a Pantene Hair Commercial!
Gently touching my feet to the fast tread..
Making sure the "girls" were in place at all times!
...
THEN:
...
After sweating like a sea monkey for 30 minutes it hits me!
WHAT WAS I THINKING?
...
Why would I position myself next to
MR. HOT STUFF, GREAT HAIR, TALL, DIMPLE MAN,
While I'm a sweating mess!
...
I am not one of those ladies, who looks sexy when she is working out...
like that lady that was on the other side of him!
(competition)
...
I quietly slowed down my powerful stride, and grabbed my things....
and headed to the other side of the gym!
(I'm sure he wondered where I had gone... yeah right!)
...
When I was finished with my workout, I didn't dare go search for one more glance..
My mascara was raccooned under my eye,
My foundation was in strip smears down my face.
and my lip gloss was gone, to show my dried lips!
(like I said.. Not pretty when I sweat!)
...
I bet he is still wondering where I am...
...
We did exchange a glance!
xo
...
(I will be looking out for him the next time I go to the gym...
only when I have full makeup on! )
1 comment:
Blog surfing at the hotel pool...funny stalker blog! Miss you sister!
Xo
Post a Comment