Thursday, July 22, 2010

NO JUNK!

There was something I was going to say....
Something this blog was about?
Hmmm...


What was that?
Are you trying to tell me something?
Oh yes... that's right!

Those signs are all over my house!
It's time to really do this thing!
I have gone back to the gym FULL FORCE!
I am counting every calorie!
....and its only been 4 days!
Ahhh..
Its so hard dieting...
I'm really trying not to call it a Diet, but being a Healthier Me!
But, calling it that, doesn't make it any easier!
...
Changing the way I cook...
Getting creative with my meals...
I do love going to the gym.. yoga, treadmill, cycle.. it is fun!
BUT!
Its.. only ... been... 4 ... days.....!!!!
It sure is hard... but it's worth it.. I hear!
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mucho good luck Jess ..and dang your pantry is so neat !!! lol anyway .. you can do it ..I have seen you do i t... keep the faith!!
love, MOM