Well, i have decided to just embrace the single life!
In my head i was jotting down...
What things do i get to enjoy from the
SINGLE LIFE.??.....
- i get the whole bed.... i don't have to share.... i don't have to hear snoring...

- both bathroom sinks.... I GET!

- For dinner...... KIDS... what will it be? Cereal! PERFECT! (not all the time, but once in a while)
- You know the little thing called the CLOSET.... filled to the rim!

- Went out for SUSHI with a girlfriend last night....... didn't have to check plans!
Don't get me wrong... I did enjoy the MARRIED life, sharing, conversations, someone to count on, spend quality time with....
But since i am single... i might as well LOOK at the good.... or look a situation, and turn it to something good.....
I will share the closest with someone when the time is right, or even share the other sink......
For now..... I don't have to ask someone to put the toilet seat down!
AND I'M GOOD WITH THAT!
So for now.... it is still....
3.... and that's Including ME! :)
2 comments:
Great post! I think it's great to embrace the phase your life is in instead of wishing for something different.
Live, love, laugh... Love what you have right now and someday you'll have to share everything with someone else and you'll be saying maybe single life wasn't so bad. He, he, he... You're a great mommy and your young just laugh with you boys, love them and play the heck out of them. You're way cute...
Post a Comment