Its so warm outside, and cool in the house....
The curtains have darkened the rooms....
All the TV's were turned off....
Didn't take Tag much time.........
What a sweet little sleeper!

Mona even agreed that Nap Time sounded good..... well, really was this different then any other day to her??

I even got a short little nap......
Its funny that 30 minutes to rest, can rejuvenate me so well!
I was shocked actually since i went on a Espresso frenzy, and made myself 3 iced coffees today!
I think i have no tolerance to Espresso anymore!
Jack is another story.... You see, Jack has a b-day coming up! Sunday to be exact.. this hyper 9 year old, can hardly stand it...
Every comment out of his mouth, thought on the brain.. is about BIRTHDAY!
Don't ask me what he was up to in this picture... i just said.. HOLD STILL.. and this is the end result...Now... how do i get them to do this tomorrow too????
"FRIDAY Snooze"! ...
Its strange though, when i wake from a rest of the ol' retina.. why do i crave chocolate?
4 comments:
Oh, I *LOVE* afternoon nap times; not that ever have them in our house anymore! Your little one is such a cutie. We also have a four legged blonde who does nothing but sleep :O) Happy birthday to Jack for tomorrow. 9, how exciting! p.s I'm not sure there's a time when I don't crave chocloate ;0) Have a fabulous weekend. x
pps - note to self; read through, edit and spell check - ooops!
I love nap time it's the best. It is weird thought I always want chocolate or something sweet when I wake up... Interesting! I need a nap time right now, okay maybe bedtime.
Aren't nap times just the BEST! They look sooo innocent :) Thanks for finding my blog...i enjoy meeting others. I am originally from AZ. {Small world}
Post a Comment