So....
I have ban myself from purchasing any new clothes for a while...
Maybe not so much a ban, but a new budget..
which doesn't involve shopping!
boo!!!!
...
My sis called today and suggested we blog about what we are wearing...
I do love to see how other ladies dress.. and accessorise, so this should be fun!
...
So, my spin on this is....
I'm trying to find ways to make my wardrobe go further...
by making different outfits out of key pieces...
...
Here we have numero uno...
I'm in a simple but, cute, black tube dress, from TJ max $16...
which is perfect for summer....
Flirty, and fun.. and cool!

(yes this is my bedroom,... I had to use the web cam for pictures which is in my room....we tried out jack's skills as the official clothes photographer... well, lets say if you wanted a picture of my hair, or my feet or of the dog.. he is the man to call! )
moving on.....

I hate feeling like I am wearing the same thing over and over!
So, I am trying to accessorise differently to make a whole new outfit!
Here we have Style No. 1..

I added a little blue and white stripped sweater... which is from Charlotte Russe (thanks to my sister.. shopping out of her closet has not been banned.. and is in full effect!)..
It has a little bow and ruffles, and I think it's very sweet!
Also, my favorite chunky belt from Target that was less than $6...
(we didn't plan that)

I wear these Havaiana flip flops so much.. I should give them a break..
but the bling heart adds to the regular ol' flop, and the tan from the belt looked nice with the flops.
..I think it is completely, 100% OK, to wear blue and black and black and tan at the same time....
as you can see..
I'm not afraid to break outfit rules... I will break them all!
So there we have it... that's me.. today...
...
Come back and see what I do next with my little black flirty dress....
3 comments:
now that's what im talking about...going to link it to mine!!
You look perfect in your Little Black Dress :O)
B x
Awww you two girls are so beautiful... love the fashion shows ..Mom
Post a Comment