Jack came home from school...
and said, "I'm going to be playing the Saxophone"
I had no idea, those words would be the end of quiet in the house!
He has come home each day from school, so excited for what he has learned...
and wanting to show Tag and I...
Hours.. and hours... of playing...
He walks around the house.. playing...
He walks up to us.. playing right next to us...
He walked outside and thought he would serenade the neighbors...
I really didn't realize he would love it so much...
I am glad that he is learning an instrument...
I'm glad he is so enthusiastic about it....
though I had no idea.....
It would be all night long, and so loud, indeed!
He is talking about being in a band when he is older...
He is talking about wanting to play in College...
I hope his enthusiasm lasts... especially after footing the bill for all the
accessories needed! I was a bit sticker shocked.. but that's another story.
...
So, our house will be the one,
when you drive by,
you hear a loud noise being belt through an instrument...
One day I hope to hear more music then noise...
He gets better everyday....
The Future Famous Jazz Player Jack.... remember that.. It could ring true!
No comments:
Post a Comment