If anyone has seen my memory....
...
Could you please return it to me..I'm the rightful owner...
I cant remember anything.
I have made 4 trips to Target and Walmart this weekend....
Each time.. making a list, but forgetting to bring it..
On that list, 2 very important things I needed to purchase..
Kosher Salt and Toilet Paper!
Those are crucial items, and I have forgotten each time!
Can't cook without salt, can't.... well... you get it!
..and that's just a few things i forgotten..
Tag started preschool on Friday.. I waited all morning...
excited to pick him up looking at the clock,
..I was 5 minutes late, because I got side tracked!
...
So.. if you do see my memory somewhere.. I could have put it anywhere, {i could have left it at Target}
I need that back... I would greatly appreciate!
Thank you...
.... now.. what was I just going to do...
...
ps.. I did remember to have my garage sale over the weekend.. what a fantastic success..
feels good, getting rid of all that {stuff}
3 comments:
funny...if i find it i will try and remember to get it to you... i suffer from the same illness
funny...if i find it i will try and remember to get it to you... i suffer from the same illness
i forgot what day it was and that my husband has a dr appt in 2 hours till JUST NOW. you are not alone! i will be on the look out though... ;)
Post a Comment