Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SHOES!

So....
I got a deal of the century on the cutest little shoes.. and must share!
Now.. I'm not one to frequent this store....
as a matter of fact, i maybe go in once a year... on a whim...
But after purchasing 3 pairs of shoes for $17 and some change...
I might just go in twice this year!
The shoes below were buy 1 get 1 half off...
darling little sling back flats...
So, get this...
1 pair was $5... yes.. that's what I said... $5...
the other was
$2.50... HOLY MOLY!
...
I love shoes...
Shoes always fit..
Shoes never have a problem zipping up! You just slip them on like a glove...
...
I have an array of shoes in my closet,
from Jimmy Choo.. to Target...
But these are my new faves for fall...

These darling little stripped shoes below..were
$9.
Yes... $9.... aren't they fantastic!
So.. the magic store.. I'm sure you might have guessed.. is Payless!
Yes, Payless!
I must repeat myself !!
I don't believe it either!

So,
Though you may already know of this shoe spectacular!
I thought I would share anyway...
Just in case you were like me, and would walk by this store.. and never go in!
You might want to rethink passing by!!!!

3 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

those are such cute cute shoes!!! you're right. i hardly stop in there anymore but they have always had good shoes!! i want to go now...

Rebecca said...

Those are so cute sister...might have to copy the stripey ones...those are on my new budget.

Sis

SarahJarnagin said...

OMG, I rarely make it in there either - hubby hates it. But, I went by myself the other day and tried on all the above mentioned shoes... I didn't buy those... but I still managed to walk out with 3 pairs of shoes for me. :)