I've been a busy little bee....
I have been a craft maker,
a baker,
a chef...
The kids are home due to Fall break....
Keeping them busy is a task.. as for me...
I have tried to make the most of it...
I made Crab Cakes and a Delicious tortilla slaw...
the most delicious things I have made, in a while...
I am now a proud owner of this wreath...
which was hand made by ME!
Though, I got the idea from...her
I chose such a big wreath size.. I think it is still in need of some filler...
But, I love how it looks on my door!
The kids and I have enjoyed this for breakfast each morning....
from Trader Joes, their Pumpkin Bread Mix...
So delicious!
Made the house smell like fall.. with all the spices!
I am going back to Joe's today, for another box...
I also gave one of my rooms a fresh coat of paint, awaiting a house visitor, who will be staying for a while...
Now..
I must go warm a slice of bread... and drink my coffee...
1 comment:
Wow, you have been a busy bee! I want to do some crafting this week, I hope I can find the time. Your crab cakes and pumpkin bread look delicious. I wish I had a slice of that bread to go with my coffee!
xo
Valerie
Post a Comment