Here goes blog world...
Something that is bothering me...
I just want to lay my thoughts down on the keyboard!
Now.. I'm sure all you ladies.. or the few {5} who read my blog{which I am flattered by}...
..blog because you want to use this as a online journal, or
some have a blog so they may share memories with family who live in other states or parts of the world, some do, just to have a hobby in the day... and enjoy sharing stories with others.
I'm all of the above.. Mostly using as a journal.
I blog about things I think about, things that are going on in my life, things I read about, hear on the news, recipes I make, destinations I want to take or took my kids too... or things I just want to touch upon in a day!
Whatever the case may be...
...
I know I'm not the only one who thinks of a certain subject to write about...
I'm sure their are others who have been to Smeeks, who shared their story...
Or, who wanted to Swap houses, because they too saw the Movie, "The Holiday"...
and are having an urge to travel...
I don't think that person copied me, nor did I copy them...
I know I'm not the only one who blogs!
I know their are thousands of ladies, that have the same Epiphany in a day on what to write about...
...
I don't write for others! (except this one)
I don't write to copy someones idea!
I write for myself, as a daily journal, so I can remember the life I am having with my kids..
So, they can look back {hopefully} and see the things we did last week, last year, or 10 years from now. Or read about what their Mom was doing, while they are playing with their toys!
...
I don't mind, if something I wrote, inspired you, or gave you ideas that made you want to write about a similar situation or subject..
Otherwise, why do we blog.. and put our life experiences on the Internet for all to see... to inspire.. to share.. to encourage...
If I see someones blog, that was a similar subject that I wrote about, I read on to see what the other perspective is... I don't think, "she copied me!"...
...
Now, if I copy your post, or yours mine, word for word.. or take your pictures.. or steal your name...
You have a case to be angry...
Otherwise... What comes out of my head, onto this keyboard is authentic, and are my thoughts and feelings and experiences...
1 comment:
Well put! You tell 'em. I hope no one's being nasty to you- that's not cool. I haven't had to deal with those sort of accusations but I know it goes on. Keep your chin up, you're doing a great job. B x
Post a Comment