Anyone want to swap houses with me??
I keep thinking about different states, or countries around the world.....
Knowing there are destinations out there, that I haven't know...
Places. I or the kids have never been, different cultures to see and learn..
Someplace cool... someplace new... someplace different....
I wonder if people really do that??
"The Holiday" is one of my favorite movies...
and a cottage in England...{with Jude Law please}
or an apartment in New York...
or a cabin in New Hampshire... would suffice.
I would even swap for an igloo in Alaska!
I'm not picky!
I'll take the kids on a mini holiday...
...
So, what would you get in return!?
A desert home, where its still 97 degrees in October.
You could work on your tan, and swim in a neighbors pool {I have really nice neighbors}..
Drink iced coffees, and enjoy the sun...
In a 4 bedroom 2bath home...with a/c.. and must love dogs {wait, that's a good movie too}
Lets have it...
anyone? anyone?
...
I suppose for now, I will just stare at pictures on every ones blogs..
pictures of fall coming,
pictures of leaves changing...
pictures of something different, then here,
while I crank down the air... and slip off my flip flops..
I will meander through fall catalogs and dream of a new place..
No comments:
Post a Comment