My mind has been full of all sorts...
1. I really want to get a job, but what do I do with Tag...
2. I think I should take the kids to church...but that's a huge commitment..
3. I really want to paint my bedroom... but what color?
4. Why am I snacking so much...
5. Should I go back to blond.. or stay dark?
6. What activities should I put the kids in this school year?
7. Is cycle really helping me lose weight? or just hurting my rump?
8. Will there ever be room in my budget to buy some new clothes.. for me?
9. I feel like I should do some service work...
10. I want to start cooking different meals for the kids and I.. it seems we always eat the same things..
Now that I wrote those down, I can come up with solutions, and answers!
Today, tomorrow.. or....Someday!
1 comment:
You know I love to make lists...and they do help you focus...good for you...now start checking things off!!
Post a Comment