Friday, August 27, 2010

What time is it?

I would be happy to tell you the time, if i had one of these...
I would like purple, but would take green... or any color for that matter.
The ToyWatch..
Aren't they great?
Around $200.. at Nordstrom..
I must budget for this....




I need to know what time it is...
right?
How else will i know what time to pick Jack up from school...
or how long I have until a store closes!
See... a must have!

4 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...

I have a cheapie version - a white Fossil and I love it. BUT, I think I really need a hot pink one now!

Alexa Mae said...

exactly! you pretty much HAVE to get it. its only logical. those are so cute! i want to gold-ish one!

Unknown said...

thats the same watch obama gave michelle last week in purple

Valerie said...

I LOVE the purple watch. I definitely have a thing for purple and can picture myself wearing that with everything! Great post.

xo
Valerie