Saturday, September 4, 2010

Warwick... Charlie...Charwick...

Isn't he cute!


This little guy was given to us by a neighbor who just couldn't take care of him
anymore... their lives got too busy.. and just so happened to turn out..
our lives needed something extra...
so it worked out quite well!
His little name is Warwick..
{as in Warwick Castle in the UK, the previous owner is British}


He is small.. and chubby and just perfect!
He turns 2 in December, so he is very much a puppy...


The only thing that is troubling us.. is his name...
Lil Warwick, does not roll off the tongue, and this being Tag's dog....
he cant pronounce it at all...
Tag calls him Charlie, which I adore..
and a Charlie and Mona goes nicely together....
...
I feel strange trying to change his name, {especially since the neighbors still come to visit
Lil Warwick}
Is it rude to say.. we love your dog, but his name leaves something to be desired??
We have all started to call him Charlie...{his new name tag says Charlie}
--though when we are quick to call him.. Warchar or Charwick comes out!
Frankly I think he is just confused what to answer to at this point...

He and Mona have already become BFF...
and I must admit, I love how small he is....
We love Mona to pieces, she is a big clumsy doggy that smiles all day...
but it is also nice to have Charlie join the family and have him cuddle on your legs.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

whatever his name is, he is still dang cute!
ps: the shirt i got is from new york & co ($5!) & the cardigan is from j.c. penney ($12?)

Rebecca said...

We can't wait to meet him.
And Charlie looks like it suits him well!!

Love you sis
sister