Saturday, September 25, 2010

Look alikes

This morning I was going through pictures..

Old pics of the kids and me.. and came across one of my dad...

Looking at him.. was like looking at Tag...

This is Tag on his last birthday, age 4, 8/12/10


This is a picture of my Dad, age 6, 1946


Their eyes have the same slants in the corners...

and mouths look similar, and teeth, though you cant see Tags in the picture.....

It looks like Tag...

At least I know for sure, Tag is going to grow up to be a handsome man

My dad was a looker!

My mother would agree!


2 comments:

Danielle said...

When he was like 20ish he looked like Leonardo Dicaprio, kinda! So maybe Tag will, too.. haha. I'll try and find the pic, I know it's somewhere...

3 Including Me... said...

I have a few pics of him that age Danielle, in his school military uniform... He does look like Leonardo...