Sunday, September 12, 2010

a new day!

No more cranky pants over here....
thank goodness...
I'm not pleasant to be around when I am cranky!
{who is really, that's why it's called cranky}
...
Today is church, then {watching}football..
I'm still giving the whole church thing a go...
The kids are seeming to enjoy it...
I'm still a bit questionable..
I guess that's why I keep going back..
maybe to get those questions answered!
It takes everything I have to get us going, and get the kids ready..
it would be so much easier, to stay home.. and not worry about going...
veg out, clean the house, bake cookies...
What's that quote though,
"I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it"
and not to mention, my neighbors have been keeping me in check...
and call me each Saturday night, or Sunday to make sure we still want to go...
So, we shall go...
......
and we shall be home at 1pm.. to watch some..
Dant dant dant dahhhhhhhhhhhh.... Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!
The AZ Cardinals are playing today, and in this house, those games don't go unnoticed!
...
which makes we wonder... how am I still single..
I cook, I bake, and I love football... {and basketball}...
does that not score any points anymore?
anyhoo.. have a great Sunday too.. whatever you may be doing....

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Sounds like a fabulous day and a great attitude! It sounds like you have really nice neighbors. Glad you had a good weekend!

xo
Valerie