Thursday, September 16, 2010

Loved it!

Had a blast with my sister yesterday!
Worth the 25 minute drive into Scottsdale!
I wanted everything...


Sheer pink top, long nautical stripped top, polka dress

and i also got a really cute big pocket black skirt...


Who doesn't love polka dots!

Necklace was only $3.95

.....


I might just change my address to H&M...
I think I am going to find myself there as much as I am Starbucks!
There were already a few things, I saw, and wanted to grab on my way out after I tried on all the things I had in the dressing room...
{I only had so much holding space. Next time, I will not walk around with a Starbucks, I need both hands!...}
and forgot too... i.e. brown fringe purse, and red stripped cardigan...
Darn it my memory...


2 comments:

B said...

ooh, nice purchases! Don't you just lurve H&M? Living in Europe ofcourse H&M's are a dime a dozen...now if you could swap me an H&M for an Old Navy, I'd be a happy lady! I miss Old Navy, bad! Have a lovely week. B x

Danielle said...

I work about 4 stores down from H&M! you got some cute stuff! tomorrow's pay day, i might be a bad girl & go shopping.. oops!