Today I felt out of place...
Woke up, after a great day yesterday, mookey...
starting the day by talking myself out of going to church..
I didn't want to do anything today, actually.
...
After, a phone call from my {church} neighbor, yes I said she keeps tabs on me..
I think she has some voodoo power, she calls each time I'm contemplating not going!
I decided to get the kids and I ready... and go. {maybe its peer pressure}
Today was a Primary Program..and I really did want to see them sing..
Though...
The whole time I was at church,
my mind wondered,
my thoughts were on everything but what anyone was saying...
I still feel a bit out of place there..
Everyone is so nice, but as easily as we say hello and get introduced.. there name is forgotten..
and I look to another unfamiliar face.. with a grin, and my mind wonders again...
Tag was feeling the same as me, I think!
He wouldn't go to his class,
He cried and screamed for me today... that he. "just wants to stay with me"
he kept hugging me, and kissing my hand.. he just didn't want to leave my sight.
Maybe he could feel my feelings today...
Ugh! I don't know what to do!
...
When we got home, the kids and I chilled out...
we watched a movie together!
We laughed and giggled as Jack was break dancing in the living room...
and Tag trying to copy his every move...
That is what I needed to be with the boys!
...
Tomorrow is a New Week!
New Choices!
New Goals!
I'm going to start my week with a gentle yoga class in the morning.. clear my head...
and really think about the decisions I make...
and..
I'm taking the kids to SMEEKs....{I'm all for this decision}.. Which is a fantastic {so I hear}
Old Fashioned Candy Shop, in downtown Phoenix..
Will be their after school treat!
I'm sure I will come back with a bunch of goodies.. and maybe a cavity or two!
{jessica}
No comments:
Post a Comment