Monday, September 13, 2010

To Whom it.....

Dear H & M..
Your commercials are working...
You tempting me with great prices and great looking clothes has been heard!
My eyes have been opened!
Every time I see the Poncho for $19.95..
and the commercial for the $34.95 trench coat...
I want to grab them through the TV..
I want to look as happy as that scrawny girl who wishes she could eat does!
She smiles and sways as she is wearing MY new coat!
...
You have gotten me so curious...
What else might I find in your fantastic store..?
What other deals might I get after entering your doors!
...
I will be seeing you soon.
I will be dragging my, sister, friend.. anyone I find ...with me...
To show them the wonderfulness {hope that's a word}
that is inside those giant doors at the Biltmore...
You should be proud of your advertising team!
Your mission has been accomplished!
I will be there.
I will come!
Sincerely,
An Admirer of Great Clothes for a Great Deal!
Hey... this girls on a budget!

1 comment:

Instant Inspiration said...

H&M has some fantastic deals! Very similar to Forever 21.. I agree about the commercial.. Can I just look like that model & have her clothes too? :)